WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED
SVN Cornerstone provides commercial real estate knowledge and expertise that transcends typical brokerage services. We’re in the business of listening, understanding, and adding value. Below please find our list of advisory services covering various asset classes and specialties. Our goal is to listen, collaborate and serve your commercial real estate needs with Character, Competency and Certainty.
Are you looking to make money through the purchase or sale of real estate? Do you know what makes a particular property a better investment than the property right next door? We do!
Let SVN Cornerstone guide you through the process to ensure you make a wise investment decision.
You may be looking for immediate cash flow or maybe you’re willing to wait for bigger payouts later. Whatever your situation, we can help.
At SVN Cornerstone we put our money where our mouth is. Most of our advisors have personally purchased their own investment properties and we can help you choose the right one for your needs.
We’ll help you:
- Identify the most viable commercial property listings based on your goals
- Analyze the security of a property’s cash flow
- Evaluate the risk of tenants coming and going frequently
- Determine the intrinsic value (without the business) of the property
- Understand business and demographic trends
- Study traffic counts
- Analyze market and submarket trends
- Analyze your current real estate portfolio
- …and more to help you maximize your investment in commercial real estate.
Do you have an investment property that you’re ready to sell so that you can free up some cash or purchase a different property? SVN Cornerstone expert advisors can give you a clear picture on your property? We’ll get it on the market within one day of listing and present it nationally to nearly 1000 SVN brokers and our broader network of 65,000 agents and investors around the world. Did you know that almost half of all the money involved in high-dollar commercial real estate transactions in Northern Colorado comes from outside of the area? Smaller, local brokerages just can’t match our huge nation-wide network of investors that are eager to invest here.
More importantly, we pride ourselves on being responsive. We’ll make ourselves available to answer all your questions and get you to the closing table on average, 20% faster than the competition. Plus our advisors take the time needed to help you to understand the strategies that are best for your situation. Here are a few that we’re utilizing regularly:
Seller-Carry: With the current state of the financial system, and banks still clutching their money tightly, seller-carry options have received a lot of attention lately. In fact, over 50% of recent transactions are seller-carry because both buyers and sellers find this option attractive.
1031 Exchanges: Do you know what a 1031 Exchange is and how you can benefit from one? We do! 1031 Exchanges can potentially defer thousands in capital gains taxes. To see if this option will work for you and your goals, please talk with your tax advisor.
Sale-leasebacks: Is your property in need of a revenue boost? How about a sale-leaseback? Sale-leasebacks can help show your property as income-generating so that the valuation reflects positive revenue figures. By agreeing to lease your existing property from the future owner, you’ll likely receive a much higher sale value and move to the closing table sooner than you’d expect. Essentially creating income creates value.
To learn more about these strategies and how they might be right for you, please call one of our advisors today.me day as your free consultation. Imagine meeting with one of our experts in the morning and having your property being actively marketed by the end of the day? That is service worth writing home about. Just a few of the potential marketing vehicles that we regularly use include: direct mail, email, target phone calls, online advertising and more.
Thinking about a 1031 Exchange? Or maybe you need advise on a seller-carry agreement. We’ll coach you through that as well.
Looking to lease your warehouse space? You’ve probably heard about all of the vacant space available these days but thanks to the aggressive marketing campaigns used by SVN, we can connect you with the right people, beginning today. That’s right. Our marketing process is so streamlined that we’re able to begin marketing your property literally the same day you list it with us. We regularly market properties with direct mail, email, the Internet, signage and targeted phone calls.
Plus we can help identify, then market the value of your space based on amenities like:
- Clear height
- Power and utilities
- Docking capabilities
- Access to arterials, highways and railroads
Call us today, to put your worries behind you. Let us help you get your industrial space leased.
Let’s face it, office space for lease or sale in is easy to come by these days, so if you’re looking to purchase commercial property, there’s a pretty good chance of finding a great deal and SVN can help.
Unfortunately you may be on the other side of the previous situation, trying to sell or lease your office space. You’re in need of commercial real estate experts more than ever. With SVN, you gain an entire team of experts who are committed to getting your property sold. With our vast national network, we’re able to immediately market your property to over 100,000 brokerage firms, investor firms and other interested parties.
Buyers and Tenants:
If you’re interested in leasing or purchasing office space, our advisors will work with you to analyze your needs and the available properties to find the best match. We’ll help you:
- Review workforce and business trends
- Look at space planning and utilization efficiencies in different commercial properties
- Determine the accessibility for your workforce
- Evaluate communication and utility services
- Study the competitive business environment
- Even find a property with enough parking spaces
We want to ensure you get the best return on your investment but even more importantly, we want to help your business be even more successful by finding the location that suits your space requirements, technological needs and don’t forget, your company culture. You and your staff need an office space and location that works with your current culture and not against it.
For help finding office space, look no further than SVN. For information on how we can assist with your situation, please contact us and we’ll arrange an opportunity to meet.
Sellers and Landlords:
When the time comes to either sell or lease your office space, our proactive marketing program is second to none. Through the use of the Internet, direct mail, email, cold calling, and more you’ll rest easy knowing you have the best people working on your side. But it doesn’t end with just our tactical marketing campaign.
Our broad-reaching network of other SVN offices pull together the power of nearly 1000 brokers working in 150 cities around the world. Take advantage of our broker relationships and let us get to work for you. Call today to set up an appointment.
Are you hoping to open a new spa across town or are you looking for space for your fast food franchise? Or maybe you’re trying to find buyers or tenants for your retail investment property. Whatever the situation, SVN is ready to aid in the process.
Buyers and Tenants:
Anchored shopping centers, strip centers, single tenant retail properties, and more exist throughout the region, and SVN advisors can help you manage the entire transaction.
Consider this…choosing the right location can mean the difference between success and failure for your business. We know that finding the right retail space may seem complicated, even daunting, but the experts at SVN will walk you through it step by step and make it easy. Down to the smallest details, like the number of parking spaces you’ll need, we’ll make sure you get exactly what you’re business needs.
To help you find the most suitable properties, we can help you:
- Analyze demographics to understand customers in a particular area
- Study market trends to know what shoppers are looking for
- Review buying patterns to know how shoppers are spending their money
- Determine traffic counts, patterns, and accessibility to ensure your potential customers can reach your business easily
- Analyze the competitive environment to understand where your competition is in a given region
With this information, we can help you find the commercial properties that meet your needs, whether you decide you want to purchase or lease retail space. We can also help you look at operational cost efficiencies and environmentally-friendly properties to keep your ongoing costs low and reduce your potentially-harmful impact on the world.
It can be frustrating to try and sell your property these days. Even the best locations aren’t selling as quickly as they did a few years ago. But our professional advisors are equipped with the tools that are designed to help you maximize your investment while selling your property as quickly as possible. Our advisors are more than just brokers. We’re professional marketers. Regularly, we market properties using the Internet, online advertising, email, direct mail, and phone calls targeting the right people at the right time.
More than 50% of transactions these days are seller-carry because banks just aren’t lending to buyers like they used to. If you’re able to carry the note, you’ll not only potentially sell your property more quickly, you’ll also get these benefits:
- Lower your taxes by spreading out the capital gains
- Help to get the deal done in times when banks are often unwilling to lend
- Use the asset as your collateral
- Establish steady income so you can cash-flow other investments
- Potentially receive higher interest rates than other investments
- Help the buyer to close faster by eliminating appraisals and the red tape caused by lenders
With so many businesses closing their doors, retail space is widely available. Lease incentives have become the norm and many landlords are paying for operating costs on properties that sit vacant. If you need to find a tenant, our proactive marketing system has proven to produce results even in the worst real estate markets. We regularly use email, direct mail, cold calls and more to market our properties. Plus many of our clients’ properties receive additional visibility on on sites like Costar, Xceligent and IRES. To learn more about our aggressive marketing campaigns, check out our marketing samples page.
To speak with one of our advisors about your retail commercial real estate needs, please contact us today.
Are you a developer, investor or business looking to move? Or maybe you’re a ranch or farm owner looking to expand or sell off your land. Whichever side of the spectrum you’re on, we can help!
From our expert advisors, you’ll get help with:
- Feasibility studies – is the land suitable for your proposed use?
- Zoning requirements – is the land zoned appropriately and can it be changed if not?
- Access regulations – will your plan for business access be allowed?
- Local governmental codes and development standards – will the city or county allow the type of building you have in mind?
- Hazardous waste analyses – is there anything lurking in the ground?
- Understanding business and demographic trends – will your business thrive based on surrounding business and market factors?
- Water and mineral rights – will these affect your proposed use of the land?
Before you make an investment, you need to be assured that you can convert the land you purchase into valuable commercial properties in Fort Collins, Loveland or the surrounding areas, and our advisors can help you do just that.
SVN advisors can also help you coordinate financing and analyze the economic feasibility of developing land in Northern Colorado. We can also help you determine the financial feasibility of specific projects. Contact a SVN advisor for more information on land investments and getting assistance with making your goals a reality.
Many farmers and land owners have realized the fortunes that they’re sitting on and have chosen to put their land on the market. If you’re still unsure if it’s the right decision for you, our expert advisors can help you to assess whether or not it’s best for you. Our trend reports and other demographic information can help you to understand the potential need for additional land while our Broker Professional Opinion of Value reports can help to give you an idea of what your land may be worth. To learn more about our valuation services, please contact one of our experts.
If you’re an investor interested in multifamily properties, you can’t beat the expertise you’ll get from SVN. From student housing to senior housing, low-income to luxury, you’ll get the help you need from our advisors to ensure your investment is smart and sound.
The research capability at SVN is unparalleled. Through the use of websites like CoStar, RCA and IRES we make sure no stone is left unturned so that you are well-informed and can make an investment decision that is right for you.
A portion of the research performed are as follows:
- Completing a business, economic, and demographic trend analysis
- Evaluating the competitive environment
- Reviewing the leasing history and occupancy rates
- Completing a financial analysis of the property and the area
If you’re looking to sell commercial real estate, we’ll get the details on your property into the hands of thousands of potential buyers locally and across the country through our robust, aggressive marketing program, designed to help you sell your property to the right buyers at the right price at the right time.
We’re not just brokers for commercial space in Northern Colorado. We’re skilled marketing professionals with the experience and tools needed to sell your property. While some brokers are comfortable hanging a “For Sale” sign and crossing their fingers, our marketing experts will proactively market your property. Here are just a few of the tools that we regularly utilize:
- Custom, professionally designed websites to showcase the highlights of your property
- Email campaigns to easily reach more than 65,000 agents and investors across the country
- Online listing syndication across all of the major CRE networks
- Post cards and direct mail campaigns to target select individuals
- Print advertising to reach a broad local audience
- Networking with other SVN advisors world-wide to leverage the power of our bigger team
- Networking with other competing brokerages to get your property in front of as many eyes as possible
To speak with one of our advisors today, please call.
Are you upside down in your loan? Or maybe you’re hoping to find a bargain. Either way, our short sale foreclosure experts can help.
We understand. It’s a tough economy and many people are worried about the future. With SVN on your side, you can rest easy knowing that we’re fighting for you. Our expert real estate advisors will take the time to educate you on the intricacies of distressed properties to help you avoid the pitfalls that have trapped so many others.
SVN can help you with…
Process planning to determine the best approach for purchasing the property
Financial strategies to ensure you don’t end up in the same distressed situation
Opportunity categorization to make sure the property is a true opportunity
SVN can help you…
- Price your property for the highest price possible while preparing your property to sell as quickly as possible
- Work with your tax planner to develop strategies to avoid over-paying next April
- Determine if an auction service is right for you
- Understand the ins and outs of short sales and foreclosures
- Negotiate with your lenders in a short sale to fight for your best interest
If you’re the owner of a property in danger of short sale or foreclosure or if you’re just considering buying a distressed property, one of our advisors will be happy to meet with you to discuss the best strategy for your situation. Just give us a call.