SVN is known for inclusivity and trust through our transparent sales process. Working with our Shared Value Network®, we create demand for properties through shared fee incentives, online marketing, & property broadcasts.
SVN is the industry leader in collaboration. We believe that by working together, we can drive commercial real estate forward and prosper. Our culture gives every Advisor the opportunity to succeed on his or her own, while also being part of a larger team that works, plays, and wins together.
The SVN® brand was founded in 1987 out of a desire to improve the commercial real estate industry for all stakeholders through cooperation and organized competition. SVN is now a globally recognized commercial real estate brand comprised of over 200 offices and 1,620 Advisors and staff united by a shared vision of creating value with clients, colleagues and our communities. When clients choose SVN, they mobilize the entire SVN organization of experts and all our trusted relationships to act on their behalf. This shared network is the SVN® Difference.
Real Estate Administrative Assistant
SVN Cornerstone is looking for a driven real estate professional to provide top level support to the Managing Director via administrative and property management duties.
He/she must be highly organized, a quick learner, thrive in a fast-paced work environment, very tech-savvy, and be able to shift gears and priorities quickly.
CRE Administrative Support Duties
- Be the first point of contact for the office and route communications to appropriate parties
- Serve as a liaison between the managing broker and clientele
- Help coordinate active calendars; schedule and confirm meetings
- Help maintain CRM and property database
- Participate and assist in document and file management and organization
- Create initial drafts of documents, (contracts, letters of intent, lease agreements etc.) and related transaction correspondence
- Support market research projects and the creation of Proposals and BOV’s
- Assists in opening, closing and maintaining the office
- Work with Transaction Manager to track the managing broker’s deals and monitor deadlines
Property Management Support Duties
- Assist Senior Property Manager with accounts payable and accounts receivables
- Assist with lease administration
- Utilize accounting software to assist with sending invoices and processing rental payments
- Assist with creation and filing of necessary documents in property books, property files, tenant files
- Research and marketing support to expand Property Management Portfolio
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer and technology skills: proficiency with MS Office Suite, Adobe editing software, CRM/database management, and Google Drive
- 2-3 years experience providing high level administrative support
- Washington and/or Idaho real estate license preferred. *Requirement to obtain WA license in the first 6 months in this position
- Real estate and property management experience is preferred
- Intermediate accounting skills and knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ethical, positive, professional, proactive, hardworking, and efficient
No Remote option available
Real Estate License (Preferred)
Monday to Friday, 8-5
Associate or Senior Broker
SVN | Cornerstone is seeking experienced commercial real estate brokers to grow our team in our Spokane office. We are looking for sales and/or leasing brokers who want to leverage their client list and experience with a nationally-recognized brand. Our unique, collaborative approach increases demand for the properties you represent creating increased value for your clients. If you represent tenants, our presence nationally means you can grow and expand with your clients. All of our offices are independently owned and operated, with local ties to the community. If you have been working in commercial real estate and want to grow your business and make an impact in your community and within the industry, SVN® is the brand for you.
The SVN | Cornerstone office is an independently owned and operated commercial real estate office in Spokane, Washington. The SVN® brand consists of approximately 200 franchise offices throughout the country specializing in commercial real estate brokerage (sales, leasing, tenant representation, property management and corporate real estate services). SVN is a brand known for being inclusive and building trust within the industry through its open and transparent sales process. We build demand for our properties through our shared fee incentives, online marketing platforms, and SVN | Live® weekly property broadcasts. We also work with clients who are seeking locations to grow their companies. We are the industry’s leader in collaboration and our culture gives every broker the opportunity to succeed on his or her own while also being part of a larger team that works, plays and wins together.
- Active real estate license
- 3+ years of commercial real estate sales, leasing or tenant representation experience with a proven track record.
- The motivation, discipline and focus to exceed your current earnings.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to work as a team and/or desire to build your own team.
- A positive attitude and excellent work ethic
- Basic computer skills including accessing web based email, database, and cloud based storage.
*This is an independent contractor, commission-only opportunity.
**All SVN® offices are independently owned and operated and are equal opportunity employers.
What SVN Offers
Each independently-owned SVN office offers its own unique package of services and support to its advisors. As part of an SVN company, you can expect to receive:
- The advantages of being part of a global brand, with the ability to participate in transactions from across the country and around the world.
- An office culture that is refreshingly different from other firms – true collaboration. No “locked doors, locked drawers.”
- Support and coaching to help you grow your business through our in-person and online programs.
- Cloud based technology that lets you be productive from any device, anytime, anywhere.
- A full range of enterprise-grade research and support tools to better support your clients.
- Awards, ranking and incentives that let you compete on a national scale.
Learn what culture means to us
Our company was founded on the belief that proactively cooperating and collaborating with the global commercial real estate community is the right thing to do for our clients and the best way to ensure maximum value for a property. We’ve expanded this ideology to include a Shared Value Network approach across all our service lines, offices and the communities where our Advisors live and work.
Work with an award-winning real estate company